- March 15, 2019 at 3:39 pm #395718
- March 15, 2019 at 5:03 pm #395761
- March 15, 2019 at 6:44 pm #395768
Nice shot of a gorgeous sky Rob. “Another” sunset? That's just fine with me. 🙂
- March 15, 2019 at 6:51 pm #395769
Very nice Rob. It looks like a great place to spend time
- March 15, 2019 at 8:17 pm #395778
beautiful colors in the sky!
- March 15, 2019 at 8:22 pm #395779
Red sun at night, sailors' delight. I can just imagine sitting out there and watching the colors changing by the minute.
- March 16, 2019 at 1:11 am #395874
I don't think there's too many of us who get sick of shots like this Rob…
- March 16, 2019 at 8:44 am #395950
Diane, Dave, John, Beth, Roger, and Tom… thank you for your kind words.
- March 16, 2019 at 9:28 am #395955
I can taste the margarita. Wish I was there. Fabulous colours Rob.
- March 16, 2019 at 11:36 am #395970
For years I had a 16 foot Hobie Cat with a Tequila Sunrise sail and the colours in this one remind me of it. Maybe the drink should be a Tequila Sunrise? 🙂
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Rob Eyers.
- March 16, 2019 at 9:55 pm #396055
On another note Rob, your pic really points out the necessity to ‘click for bigger' when viewing posts here. On first look, my thoughts on your pic were that the foreground (bottom fifth of the pic) could have been cropped completely because it looks almost pure black on my monitor. After clicking for bigger, suddenly all the lush greenery appears in its full glory.
Note to admin: Is this because of;
- reduced file sizes when posting to Lightstalkers?
- file compression (large to small) causing loss of detail?
- monitor settings on my monitor?
It doesn't seem to happen on all posts but that could be because of the subject matter itself I guess? Darker regions of a pic tend to get darker when reduced in size?
Solution…always ‘click for bigger' to see full detail! 🙂
- March 18, 2019 at 2:43 am #396246
This is very beautiful Rob. So many hues, layered on top of each other and I like the drama the dramatic clouds create 🙂
- March 18, 2019 at 7:18 am #396280
Thank you Dahlia.
- March 18, 2019 at 9:11 pm #396394
When we start ignoring the beauty in a sunset we have forgotten what a gift life is , great shot Rob.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.