- March 3, 2018 at 9:22 am #331591
I met a bloke recently who is selling off all his old camera gear. Cameras, lenses, developing equipment, enlarger etc. I ended up buying his studio lighting stuff including strobes, stands, light screens etc. I took a quick snap of a couple of his cameras to see if anyone knew their worth. I think he wants about $1500AU for the Mamiya RB67 but no idea what the Zenza Bronica is worth. Too much for my budget ayway 🙂
- March 3, 2018 at 11:00 am #331595
Graham do a search on eBay of the equipment you want to price. I use eBay and Amazon to price check things I am interested in. I have found Amazons prices on some things cheaper that Sam's Club.
- March 4, 2018 at 6:36 pm #331724
- March 5, 2018 at 1:56 am #331750
I think I may have paid above the going rate but too late now. I ended up with;
- 2 x inca 101ST Aluminium light stands.
- 2 x Flash Studio SLS-3001ML studio strobes with sync cable. (1/4, 1/2, full switch)
- 1 x SLS-3000C studio strobe (1/4, 1/2, full switch)
- 1 x small lastolite grey/white reflector
- 1 x TB-200/U tilt bracket w/umbrella holder
- 1 x SB-300M soft box (30cm x 30cm)
- March 6, 2018 at 8:51 pm #331958
Graham, are you setting up a studio at home?
- March 7, 2018 at 4:19 am #331981
Its a long term plan but yes Dahlia. I really want to do some portrait photography but probably won't happen for a while. Just stockpiling equipment for now. Too many projects and so little time at the moment.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.