POTW – June 27, 2016

Home Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat POTW – June 27, 2016

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ElinL 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Kent DuFault
    Participant

IMG_3661a

All of the contenders for the POTW were from the thread: “Beaches”. There were so many great shots that I had to spend some time with each one. In the end, I'm giving the POTW award to Anthony DellaCroce for his beach shot from Pensacola, Florida. This is a pretty amazing shot. It's so reminiscent of the Gulf Coast beaches (if you've ever been there). As I look at the image, I can almost feel the salt on my tongue. I can feel the intense heat of the setting Sun. I can hear the laughter, the waves crashing, and gulls screaming in discontent as the boys chase them. The composition is perfectly set to guide the eyes through the photograph and tell the story. It's one of those images that I wish I had taken… Congratulations, Anthony!

CC: @admin @tersha @dellacro

Tobie

Yea this was a nice one indeed! Well done Anthony!

Rob Eyers
    Participant

A striking image that I loved the minute I saw it. Congrats Anthony.

3pco
    Participant

Nice shot, Anthony. Well deserved award

LeanneC
    Participant

I totally missed this one and the thread! Gorgeous photograph. Congratulations on POTW Anthony.

Frogdaily
    Participant

Congratulations Anthony on POTW … I really enjoyed the beaches Throwdown – it was awesome to see all the beaches from around the world! Great Photos …

Tersha
    Keymaster

Congrats Anthony, beautiful image!

Russell
    Participant

Fantastic, love it!

Anthony DellaCroce
    Participant

Thank you so much!!! This is one of my favorite pictures. I appreciate all the great comments! See you all on the next one!

Bobbie
    Participant

This the first time I saw this picture and it definitely deserves the honor. Great image Anthony.

Erik Fransman
    Participant

For the first time in 8 days on LS. Missed this perfect shot.
    Congratulations!
    (Missed everything, will need to catch up next week when I am back)

ElinL
    Participant

A great image Anthony – well deserved !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.