POTW – November 13, 2017

Home Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat POTW – November 13, 2017

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Eyers 4 months ago.

• Author

Kent DuFault

This week our guest judge was Tersha (a.k.a. Diane).

The photo that I chose as the POTW is by Rob Eyers, he posted a couple of great volcano shots, but the shot that stood out for me was posted in the Weekend Challenge, Seeing Double.

Beautiful symmetry, a great range of tones, really well processed to produce an ethereal look. A really lovely image.

Another image that deserves a mention is “Window’ by @mistyisle in the Shark Tank. I liked the original image, but was really impressed by the revamped image that Jim posted after taking on board ideas given by others.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Kent DuFault.

Kent DuFault

I've somehow missed this one and I must say I love it! Nice one @ryers and good choice Kent!

John Thompson

Wonderful shot Diane!  I am like Tobie, somehow I missed this one.  Jim I like yours as well.  Well done all!

chris pook

Another cracker Rob, good choice Dianne!

Great choices Tersha! Congratulations @Robeyers -well deserved POTW, and love your Window photo @mistyisle!

Dahlia Ambrose

Awesome one! Congratulations on POTW Rob 🙂

Rob Eyers

Congratulations Jim. I have looked at your thread numerous times and have found the evolution of your image very interesting.

Thankyou Diane for picking my image. After a day of travel it was a very pleasant surprise to see you had picked it for POTW …much appreciated. You made my day.

Thanks Tobie, John, Chris, Frog and Dahlia for your kind remarks.

Great choice @tersha and well done @mistyisle

Erik Fransman

That's a really great shot Rob, congratulations.

Wonderful image, great choice Diane ! Congrats Rob, well deserved.

Congrats Rob. I liked it when I first saw it and like it now. Good choice Diane.

Rob Eyers

Thanks so much Bobbie. Your comments when I posted it had me taking a second look at it. I am always amazed at how others see things in my images that I had not noticed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar