- June 8, 2019 at 11:35 am #409958
- June 9, 2019 at 9:29 am #410039
So very nice Beth. Nice b&w.
- June 9, 2019 at 11:11 am #410047
Thanks. Originally I planned on color, but the mountains were hazy. Increasing the contrast didn't do the color any favors so I went with the clichéd B&W edit.
- June 9, 2019 at 2:47 pm #410103
Smashing picture very very nice work
Thanks for the little tip/ About the reason for not doing colour i will remember to consider this next time i get out.
Nice share .
- June 9, 2019 at 5:34 pm #410129
Thanks. Hazy days and strong light make good B&W images.
- June 10, 2019 at 12:20 am #410201
Nice Beth, looks a tad warmer than when I was there in December.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:01 pm #410691
thanks robert. the tetons were warmer, but i ran into a cold snap on my way out of the tetons. by montana it was snowing. though in december when you were there i'm sure the tetons were covered in snow.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.