Tobacco Root Mountains

Home Photography Forums Landscape Photography Tobacco Root Mountains

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  beth 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

beth
    Participant

The first color shot of the trip that I've edited.  Yes, there really is color in there, I promise.  The Tobacco Root Mountains were taking a beating yesterday during the storms that passed through Wyoming.

Fuji 50R & 100-200mm with 1.4x tc.

Rob Eyers
    Participant

Nicely captured Beth. I like the way you have the sky going to black at the top.

beth
      Participant

thanks rob, the black at the top was pretty close to how things were that day.  i darkened it a little, but you can see how the darkness isn't uniform across the top.

P71
    Participant

Absolutely beautiful , very appealing work thanks for posting.

Great job.

beth
      Participant

thanks p71.

Robert Apple

Nice Beth, great capture of the storm.

beth
      Participant

thanks robert.

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Lovely mood!

beth
      Participant

thanks!

John Thompson

Sorry Beth I viewed this earlier but did not comment (not sure why).  Great capture of a storm.  The layers are perfect.

beth
      Participant

thanks john. i've been travelling home the past few days and haven't really had time to check comments.  the forums are hard to read on my phone.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Great image Beth. I can see the subtle blue in the image and it really gives the beautiful feeling of the storm 🙂

beth
      Participant

thanks dahlia.  there's blue in the clouds, but the grass is a dark shade of green.  it doesn't translate well on a web sized image, but i think it'll be more apparent in a large print.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.