Weekend Photography Challenge #416 Favourites

Home Photography Forums Weekend Photography Challenge Weekend Photography Challenge #416 Favourites

This topic contains 158 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Tersha 2 months ago.

• Author

Tersha
    Keymaster

Showcase your favourite image(s) taken in 2018, and tell us why you chose it/them!

Michael
    Participant

Picking one's favorite is very difficult. What is it about an image that appeals to you? Is it the color? Composition? The memories of your time spent there? The feelings in you that it evokes? I guess dissecting whether an image is worthy is best left to other people who aren't so emotionally invested in the effort involved in actually taking that image. That said, I don't know why I like this image. It makes me feel good. I love sunsets. I am amazed at the colors. It makes me glad that I am alive to be able to witness things such as this. Mike

Click
      Participant

Perhaps you like this one because it is a bit of a self-portrait. I see a mustache and a big smile.

LeanneC
      Participant

It definitely conveys a sense of peace for me. Lovely image, Michael.

Gray B
      Participant

I totally agree with your discussion about this “favorite” challenge Michael.  Favorite is very personal and subjective.  We, the visitors to your image, miss your personal connection, but can can take the visitor to places they emotionally connect to.  Like Leanne mentioned, for me, your pic conjures peace and solitude.  Thank you

Tersha
      Keymaster

Great choice Michael, the colours are beautiful and accentuated with the reflection, and it evokes a sense of peace.

Ver solid, @michaelkoumis

Dave Watkins
    Participant

I chose this one because this Chestnut-backed Chickadee was the first bird to show up at my feeders last year that wasn't a Starling or a Scrub Jay. 

LeanneC
      Participant

Great capture, Dave!

Tersha
      Keymaster

Sweet shot Dave, what lens did you use?

Dave Watkins
        Participant

Thanks Tersha. Pentax 55-300mm PLM @260mm. Attached to a K-70.

f/5.6, 1/200, 200 ISO.

LeanneC
    Participant

This might be considered cheating but I did see Diane added an ‘s' after ‘image'. I made a collage of my favourites from the year because I have favourite family shots, favourite flower images, favourite travel pics…I pick different images for different reasons and like MichaelK suggested, it is a very subjective process…

collage

chris pook
      Participant

Very good – nice collage.  🙂

Michael
      Participant

You've made a lovely collage, Leanne. I know there are many intense memories that will flood back every time to look at your collage. Thank you.

Gray B
      Participant

Yes Leanne, I've loved viewing your images all year long.  You have quite a talent.  My favorite in your collage is of your daughters.

Happy New Year

Tersha
      Keymaster

I remember a lot of these images Leanne, you've made a lovely collage.

Dave Watkins
      Participant

A wonderful collection of images. Really nice work.

Preston
      Participant

I love the collage Leanne.  It's a nice way to showcase all your favorites.  My favorite is the horses with the barbed wire.

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Well done Leanne. Good choices.

Robert Apple

You had a Great Year Leanne

Gray B
    Participant

This is not an easy challenge for me because a definition of “favorite” takes me in many directions.  I’ve decided to choose two images that, only for me, are an indelible moment in time that has all the elements of personal beauty including color, smell, composition, emotional connection and memory.  I know that you, my Light Stalking friends, will miss the the subjective. So like MichaelK above, the two images I have chosen are just for me and you are given a peek into who I am and where my mind goes when I need an escape into the past.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Early morning explorations into Monument Valley, Utah

Monument Valley, Utah

Rainbow greeting at the end of an eight day hike in the Scottish Highlands

Highlands Rainbow

LeanneC
      Participant

Thanks for the “peek” Gray. I saw both on Flickr, initially, and was pulled in. So although they don't hold all the other elements that they do for you personally, they resonate in a different way. I think this is the most interesting part of art/photography. We artists make choices all the time about what to shoot and how to shoot it. We know the story we want to tell. But ultimately, what someone else gets out of the final image is highly personal. Based on their experiences it may not have any impact or a completely different one from what we intend.
      Happy New Year Gray! And happy shooting!

Holly K
    Participant

Beautiful mood, color and composition!

Cole Cerrato
    Participant

Rough year, but my puppy could always make me smile.

The Little Bean<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>https://flic.kr/p/RTGFKb

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Cole Cerrato.

Preston
      Participant

Great shot Cole!  The way you captured the eyes can make me feel petting a dog's floppy skin on their head

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Good shot Cole. I know it's not the ST but if it were mine I would erase the black thing in the BG, the green in the water and bleu foreground left.

Holly K
      Participant

Cannonball!

Joe Baumann
    Participant

I went fishing and caught nothing but a sunset.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Joe Baumann.

chris pook
    Participant

So difficult, in such a complex year!  And i’m so bad witbrules.  ;). I’ll cheat;

Favourite First… 01/Jan/18; Me and wifey;

374A2791-Edit.jpg

Flickrs favourite, picked up for Flickr Explore; Cityscape

Favourite recent / portrait; Marwa, demonstrating the variance between perception and reality;

Travel

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Chris, I had to look it up, “Witbrules”.  The best I could find was:
      The working income tax benefit (WITB) is a refundable tax credit intended to provide tax relief for eligible working low-income individuals and …..

But I do like the first image of you and you wise a lot. That's what counts.

chris pook
        Participant

My bad; uncorrected spelling error – amend to read ‘bad with rules’ 🙂

Lenny Wollitz
      Participant

Chris, a lovely shot of you and your wife!

Tersha
      Keymaster

All good Chris, but the one with you and your wife is really, really good!

bucweeet
    Participant

This one is  fairly easy for me….  as words tell a different story.

I think most, if not everyone heard or read about the Campfire Fire the ravaged California in the fall.  This shot taken at that time.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  bucweeet.

Gray B
      Participant

I’m with you on this one Bucweeet.  When you took this image, I had too many friends and a family member fleeing their burning homes.  A year not ever to forget.

bucweeet
      Participant

@admin  …   Interesting….  my whole post has been changed.  My original post was regarding how text/wording can change an image… Now it appears to be someone else's post who was trying to figure out what ‘Witbrules' referred to.

However, I'm ‘am' allowed to “Edit” my post which is over a day ole (which was never permissible before, once the day had changed, I was never able to go back and edit a post that older than a day).

Additionally, when I -> edit this post… my original post and image appear on the screen allowing me to edit it.  With – no – editing performed, I clicked ‘submit' and nothing changed.  Still the wrong post.

I'll attempt to add a word to the edit and then re-post to see if both the edit is saved as well as the original post is returned.

I'll post my findings on how it works.

bucweeet
        Participant

@admin  Good News!! When I added/changed the wording ‘slightly', the new ‘edit' saved and my original post was back.

This has happened to about 3 or 4 people, but we cannot replicate it. I am guessing it's a cache issue. Sorry! 🙁

Like Leanne I noticed the ‘S', I have chosen 12 with a common theme. These may not be my best images of 2018, they may not be the sharpest, or technically any good at all, but each one represents a step in my journey in 2018. Each photo contains or was inspired by people that I met in 2018. Some are obviously models or cosplay characters, others inspired me to make new tools, or develop new techniques or just hung out in dark alleyways with me. All of them are special to me, and made 2018 vibrant and at times challenging.

My 2018

Gray B
      Participant

David, I am astounded by your technical skill and artistic composition.  I can’t wait to view where 2019 takes you.

Erik Fransman
      Participant

That was a good photo year David!

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Excellent David!

Dave Watkins
    Participant

Best sunrise from our house in 2018.

Holly K
    Participant

Metal sculpture, Ontario, Calif.

Thomas Boguszewski
    Participant

Three Granddaughters

After seeing other submittals from others who had seen the (S). I am submitting a collage of the senior pictures I took of my three granddaughters who are graduating seniors in 2019. I don't consider myself a polished portrait professional, most of my photos are landscapes from our travels, old buildings such as barns, homes, mills and covered bridges, and automobiles both new and old.

I did my first portraits of my oldest granddaughter last year and was pleased with the results. I think that you will admit that it is easy to get great pics with models who look like this.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Three beautiful girls Thomas, lovely photos!

Graham Hart
    Participant

If it was in focus and the exposure was acceptable…it's one of my favourites! Fortunately this narrows it down to a handful. Here's a collage of scenic, flower and people subjects;

Preston
    Participant

I missed a shot earlier on this walk with my dad sitting on a rock with the sun casting perfect light on him. Alas I did not have my zoom lens, so this makes me think of the missed opportunity and I can still see the nicer picture in my head.

I call this “Portrait of a Goofball” (my cat).  It was my first photo that I felt was good enough to print and actually hang in my office.

IMG_4639

Here's to a year of getting better, little by little…

Erik Fransman
      Participant

Preston, Cats are always good!

Dave Watkins
      Participant

Cat pics always make me smile. This was no exception.  🙂

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Diane, thank you for the challenge. Made me look at my picks for 2018. The jury is not out yet.

Tersha
      Keymaster

It's hard to decide, isn't it Erik! 🙂

Kent DuFault
    Participant

These are all wonderful shots. Too many posts to comment individually. They are all great. Fabulous job Lightstalkers.

Bobbie
    Participant

I think any image that is meaningful to the photographer is a favorite and I'm enjoying looking at them. But somehow, commenting on these images makes me a feel like I'm intruding on something private so I'll pass on doing that this week.

Michael
      Participant

Bobbie, you shouldn't feel like you are intruding on something private. We all post these images because they are our babies. We love each and every one of them. Otherwise we wouldn't share them for everyone to see. Hearing critical remarks sometimes stings, but everyone here wants to improve their skills and we need feedback and insight from others for that. But picking a favorite is difficult, for sure. It's like telling one of your children that they are your favorite. They are ALL “favorite!”

Frogdaily
    Participant

This was a very thought provoking challenge as I look back on my images for 2018.  What I love about photography is the opportunity to capture memories, whether you use a cell phone or expensive DSLR, each photo connects to an individual differently depending on their own memories.

I narrowed my favorites down to four images.

The old Sea Lion resting in the sun with the bird saying I’m hear for you my friend.  No matter how hard life gets, our friends are there to comfort us.

I’m here for you my friend

Capturing the magnificent sky from my car window with my cell phone as we were stopped in traffic.  We need to stop a minute in our busy lives to take in the beauty around us.

God’s Stunning Masterpiece

Capturing a spectacular night as Jupiter lined up close to the Moon.

Out of this World

And when it comes to macro photography It simply amazes me to see the beauty and complexity each water drop colliding brings.

Triple Parasols

Each of these photos stir up great memories for me.

Thomas Boguszewski
      Participant

I love photos 2 – 4, sorry but #1 just doesn't do it for me. The cloud scene captured with a cell phone is particularly impressive, and I couldn't agree with you more than needing to take the time in our lives to enjoy the beauty around us.

Frogdaily
        Participant

Thank you so much Thomas for your kind words

Robert Apple

I dont remember the second one Frog, love those clouds.

Frogdaily
        Participant

Thank you so much Robert.  Yeah, I think I shared it under Mobile Mondays – not sure … the sky was amazing.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

You had a good year Belinda! They're all great and all so different.

Frogdaily
        Participant

Thank you so much for your kind words Rob 🙂, looking forward to what 2019 will bring

Ed
    Participant

I have been trying to kick my photography habit up a notch and saw a video on YouTube that said I needed simply to have the intent to come away with a highly-acceptable shot instead of the usual dreck and “close but no cigar” stuff, so I grabbed the camera and tried it. I found this shot in under 15 minutes at the shopping center waiting for the wife to get her hair done.  It's the cross-hatched beams in the roadside abutment behind the supermarket.

Version 2

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Ed.

Holly K
      Participant

That is striking!

Michael
      Participant

Love the texture on this, Ed!

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Nicely seen Ed. This kind of detail intrigues me too.

Bhushan
    Participant

Moon Light NightscapeMoon Light Nightscape

Hello everyone,
    I think this is my best image captured in 2018.
    I captured star trail in same place before (will posting this image also). But I want to capture same shot on my new Z6.

Before one day this image was captured, the sky is clear, but on the capturing day the sky is full of clouds. So I decided to capture cloud trail instead of star trail with same composition I decided and got this shot.

Details:

Captured at Haripur around 11PM, on the bank of river ‘Krishna, Sangli, Maharashtra, India.

Captured on Nikon Z6 with NIKKOR Z 24-70 f4 S Lens
    Exposure: 3 Minutes, ISO 800, f4, Manual Time Mode Exposure with Electronic Shutter + Exposure Delay Mode, and focused manually.

Bhushan
    Participant

This is my star trail image at same place.

Moon Light Star Trail Nightscape, FUJIFILM X-T10, Fujinon 10-24 f4 Lens, ISO 1600, f4, total 3 Hours Exposure of 30″ Exposure for each photograph. Shoot with in built intervalometer
    Shot at Haripur, on the bank of Rever Krishna, Sangli, Maharashtra, India

Moon Light Star Trail

Dave Watkins
    Participant

After reading JasenkaG's article about Macro photography I decided to add one more to my 2018 favorites. My sister and I took a four day trip to northeastern Oregon. Neither one of us had been in that part of the state. A cold morning in the mostly ghost town of Cornucopia kept this Bumble bee still.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Dave Watkins.

Bobbie
    Participant

2018 was a slow photography year for me. Here are images that are among my favorites because they represent two important spheres of my life – the community I live in and the people I work with.

“Community” (a repost)

Robert Apple

I must have missed this one Bobbie, love it.

Bobbie
        Participant

Thank so much Robert 🙂

Bobbie
    Participant

“Work” – 2 members of the wonderful team I work with at a photography exhibition: “World Nature, Local Nature” (a loose translation)

Kent DuFault
      Participant

I love that picture. You can truly sense the emotion and closeness.

Tersha
      Keymaster

A great feeling with this Bobbie, love it!

Bobbie
      Participant

Thanks Kent and Diane. The team, especially we veteran members, have been told by outsiders that we have a very unique way of working and clearly, very close relationships with each other.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Lovely and warm Bobbie.

Bobbie
        Participant

Thanks so much Rob!

Tersha
    Keymaster

One of my favourite shots is this of an Orchid mantis on an orchid, mainly because it worked technically and visually how I planned it.

orchid mantis

Gray B
      Participant

This is amazing Diane. You have “the patience of Job” combined with artistic excellence.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

That is a phenomenal picture- worthy of awards!

Tersha
        Keymaster

Wow, thanks Kent! 🙂

Bobbie
      Participant

Duane, your eye and technique with nature in its varied form is phenomenal. I've learned so much about it and photography from you. Thanks so much!

Robert Apple

This one was just too Cool for Words.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

A stunner Diane. I hope you have this framed…or better yet blown up really big…wow!

Frogdaily
      Participant

This is an amazing photo Diane, I can’t stop looking at it!  I totally agree this is an award winning image!

Tom M
    Participant

2018 was a good year for me. I didn't leave my home state of Tennessee,but traveled a lot around the state.Following are a few of favorites for the year…

First off, my favorite waterfall pic. In Edgar Evins State Park.The light was very good that day,mostly cloudy…

Tom M
    Participant

My favorite Barn photo of the year. And I took a lot of barn photos…

Kent DuFault
      Participant

You need a t-shirt Tom. It reads, “I AM the Barnmeister!” 🙂

Tom M
        Participant

Thanks Kent. 🙂

Tom M
    Participant

My favorite Landscape photo of the year. In the Great Smoky Mountain National Park…

Kent DuFault
      Participant

That is gorgeous!

Holly K
      Participant

Such a beautiful shot.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Tom, the colours in this are amazing, beautiful landscape!

Robert Apple

Love it Tom

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Great shot Tom. It's been a while since I've been in the Smokies. Your picture gets me “hankerin” for the Blue Ridge Parkway. Maybe this spring.

Tom M
    Participant

I worked at our county Fair for our camera club this year, so here is my favorite Fair photo, a night shot of the lights and color…

Bruce Gordon
      Participant

Would that be the Wilson County Fair, Tom?

Sigh… I spent many a happy hour there with the family while the kids were growing up. I sure miss the horse-made ice cream and the hypnotist show! Lol

Tom M
        Participant

Hi Bruce,

This was at the Putnam County fair in Cookeville…

Bruce Gordon
          Participant

Ah! Check out the Wilson County Fair in Lebanon. It’s in August. Pretty impressive!

Tom M
    Participant

And finally, my favorite city skyline photo, Nashville…

Kent DuFault
    Participant

It's very hard for me to pick a ‘favorite' image or even a group of them. However, it is very easy for me to pick a favorite subject, which is my lovely wife. So, here is a SMALL group of some of my favorite images of my wife from 2018.

My beautiful wife

What?

A Seductive Glance

The Art of Humanity

Awkward Moments From Everyday Life

When Zombies Chill Out

A Life Moment Captured & Remembered.

Holly K
      Participant

No. 5 is a cat photo!

Tom M
      Participant

Lovely indeed,Kent. What is going on with the masks in that one photo?

Kent DuFault
        Participant

We visited Korea in 2017. The Koreans are very enamored with the care of their skin. My wife got some tips and got into it- including these facial skin masks that come from Korea. In the one picture… my wife, her sister, their mother, and our niece are all sitting around with various types of facial skin masks on. 🙂 I titled it, “When Zombies Chill Out”. 🙂

Bruce Gordon
      Participant

Lovely images Kent! They tell a joyous tale of your relationship.

Kent DuFault
        Participant

Thanks Bruce. She is my best friend.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Love em all Kent. The joy really does come out in them. Particularly like the wall poster shot. While others walk through life heads down lost in another world, she is the living embodiment of the postered smiling faces surrounding them all.

Kent DuFault
        Participant

I like that one too, and it was such a spur of the moment capture. That type of image is really a favorite of mine.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

You're a lucky man Kent. My wife hates having her picture taken. What a lovely collection.

Kent DuFault
        Participant

Thanks Rob. She's really good about letting me take pictures of her- even when the moment isn't particularly flattering. She has a great sense of humor.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Kent DuFault.

Tersha
    Keymaster

My favourite squirrel photo ,(and I have a lot of squirrel photos!)
    I chose this for the light and shadows, and the faming …

framed squirrel

Kent DuFault
      Participant

That's a wonderful shot!

Graham Hart
      Participant

…not to mention the perfect fern shadow placement…:)

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Complimentary arches, fern shadows, detail…it's got it all. Nice Diane

Anne Hornsby
    Participant

We raised over 60 monarchs this year as part of “Raise the Migration”  – most from caterpillars found in the yard, but for the 1st time about 5 from eggs.  This one is about a minute old, just out of the chrysalis, wings are still folded and wet.

Newborn Monarch

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Anne Hornsby.

Tom M
      Participant

Interesting Anne. A girl in my camera club raises monarchs also, also from eggs. She has been doing this for a couple years now, and has many many photos of all stages of the life of monarchs. She is crazy about them…

Kent DuFault
      Participant

VERY COOL!

Graham Hart
      Participant

Amazing. Ain't nature grand!

Rob Eyers
      Participant

I didn't know you could raise these Anne. We have lots were we live. I must look into this. Very interesting shot.

Dave Watkins
      Participant

Congratulations Anne on raising 60 Monarchs last year. Not far from us is a “Butterfly Pavilion” at the Elkton Community Education Center. We visited there for the first time last year.

This spring we plan on putting in a butterfly garden which will include some native Milkweed plants purchased at the ECEC. Our Oregon Monarchs do not make the migration to Mexico. They migrate to California. But the numbers of west coast Monarchs have been dwindling as well.

We're excited to see what shows up in our garden this summer.

Anne Hornsby
        Participant

Thanks, folks!  @robeyers  you can google ‘raise the migration' and find a number of sites.

@Davewatkins  that's wonderful you're planting milkweed.   I've read that the west coast Monarchs had high mortality rates due to the forest fires this past season.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Anne Hornsby.

Robert Apple

There were 4 that really stood out for my self, Ive printed all 4 in large format and have them on the wall.

Casting into the Sunset
    My Wife, Fishing, The Mountains and a Sunset, only missing a beer.

Wyoming, The Cowboy State
    I love Wyoming, Rodeo and our State Symbol, and honestly the Sunburst wasn't Planned but when I saw it in the viewfinder it had to stay.

Contemplating Life with a Fall Stroll Through Crazy Woman Canyon
    Again My Wife and the Mountains, just add a touch of fall colors.

The Edge of the Storm
    This brings me back to a very good day, I still remember watching this scene unfold standing on the Ridge with my Wife and I had a good Cold Beer in my hand as well.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Robert Apple.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

All 4 are really beautiful Robert! I'm quite certain they look magnificent on the wall.

Graham Hart
      Participant

The last one is especially good. Amazing what a beer added to the mix can achieve!

Rob Eyers
      Participant

I remember all of these Robert and like them all. The last one was a killer. Must have been the beer. 🙂

Rob Eyers
    Participant

My favourites all take me back to different ramblings during the year. If I can come home with one shot I like I consider a trip a success. They're never what I anticipate capturing but they bring back good memories.

Dr. Doolittles at Marigot Bay, St. Lucia

This is Marigot Bay in St. Lucia. You have to take a small boat to a charming little hotel to see this view. This was shot from our lunch table.

Sail Away

Our first iceburg trip to Newfoundland and there weren't a lot of them to see this year. This one was a ways out so I was glad I had lugged a longer lens and an extender.

Sunset in Venice _1

Venice at sunset. First time there, it was clean and it wasn't flooded. Luck…what can I say

Palacio De Bellas Artes

Mexico city at the Palacio de Belles Artes with some great friends, tortas and cerveza.

Tersha
      Keymaster

All different Rob, and all great!

Robert Apple

The Iceberg was definitely my favorite, they are all great though.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Impossible to pick a favourite. All stunners.

Tersha
    Keymaster

My favourite bird shot, I like the snow on the robin ….

snowy robin

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Tersha.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Lovely Diane. I remember Robins from my childhood in the UK.

Robert Apple

Almost forgot this one, it sort of went viral and had over 1M hits on Facebook and was my biggest seller on the Stock Photo sites , all because I was Bored one snowy day.

Tubing

Graham Hart
      Participant

Really? 1M hits? Biggest seller? Bugger me, I gotta get me some of that!

Bruce Gordon
    Participant

2018 was a year of massive personal changes for me, and as an attempt to rebound, I found myself getting back into photography. So, this shot is from the fall, when I feel I began to really develop the direction of my own vision, self expression, and started to understand the functions of my camera and post processing. (a big shout out to all here who have helped with that)

Bruce Gordon
    Participant

And, as I don't know how to post multiple photos in the same posting…

This is the last picture I took in 2018, and represents my interest in wildlife. I like the lighting, focus and the magnificent pose this young buck had the patience to hold for me while I worked out all the settings.

Graham Hart
      Participant

What a magnificent pic Bruce. Can't believe it just stood there waiting for you to call “Action!” You sure you don't have any taxidermy friends?

Bruce Gordon
        Participant

Thanks Graham! This guy is part of a pretty tame herd, so he isn’t too skittish, although the herd was more restless than usual that day. We think there must have been a mountain lion in the area.

Robert Apple

Love it Bruce, brings me back to the Ranch in Colorado, they used to walk up to the kitchen window most every morning and we would watch each other eat breakfast.

Bruce Gordon
        Participant

Thanks Robert! This is actually in a friend’s back yard in Evergreen, so it’s very similar to your experience. It is great to finally living so close to nature, after having spent so much of my life in cities…

Kent DuFault
      Participant

That is a beautiful and stunning wildlife picture! Well done!

Bruce Gordon
    Participant

Oh!

And here is the first, and ONLY, photo I have EVER sold! Took it the first week I had my Nikon D5300 in 2018, and it sold on Shutterstock for 25 cents a few months later. It made me laugh, but hey; now when people ask me if I'm a professional I hold my head up and say “Yes, I am!” LOL

Dave Watkins
    Participant

What a wonderful collection of images this past week. Too many to comment on individually but looking at them all this morning has given me incentive to work harder at improving my photography both in the field and in PP. Thank you Light Stalking.

Anne Hornsby
    Participant

Agree, Dave!   I've scrolled through several times.  Ditto on thank you LS

Ed
    Participant

I'm new enough here to still be in the “confused” category,  Is a “favourite” posted here limited to shots taken by the individual posting it, or can it include photos from others they've tagged as “favorites”?  At any rate, the iceberg photo above is stunning because it appears to be a visual pun on sea creatures or sailing ships.

Tersha
      Keymaster

Hi Ed, posts here are for shots taken by the person posting. If you want to comment on an individual photo, just click on the ‘reply' in the bar above the posting. Hope that helps, any more questions, please ask. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.