So we put together a guide. Going Beyond the Rule of Thirds! The title says it all, really. 🙂
What we have tried to do is to collate and organise a series of our most popular tutorials into an easy-to-follow and understand ebook that will get you out of beginning mode in photography composition.
We all know the rule of thirds. This book is where you go next.
What do we cover?
- How to balance negative and positive space
- How to use layers of interest
- The most important tool for composition (hint: it’s free)
- How to incorporate lines into powerful compositions
- Classic advance composition guidelines
- The perfect number of subjects for your photos
- How to marry unrelated elements of a photo
- Using color for better compositions (including how to add impact)
- Practical exercises for experimenting with composition
And there are a heap of useful examples too!
This is a 47 page guide that will give you a lot of simple, yet powerful ways to take your composition beyond the basics. This is one of the most effective ways to take your images from meh to wow and it is a core skill that every thinking photographer comes to terms with.
And we also have a deal! It’s 32% off, but that won’t last. So get on it now.