Practice. It’s key to anything.
But meaningful practice where you actually push yourself – that is where you need to be thinking.
In photography, it requires you to know the limits of your knowledge and prod beyond them.
But with what?
It’s easy for somebody to say “practice” but it’s a lot more difficult coming up with the thing to practice when “you don’t know what you don’t know.”
Wouldn’t it be easier if you just had some photography exercises on hand to do?
That’s where Photzy’s “Action Cards” come in.
Each card is a discreet photography exercise that will force you out of your comfort zone. Hence giving you the meaningful practice that you need to improve. There are 65 printable project sheets, with over 200 photography assignments to expand your shooting skills!
Each is designed to get you out and shooting where you will learn and retain the most!
Each Action Card contains the following:
- Time & Skills Breakdown – Estimate of time taken to complete, plus the difficulty and key skill points.
- Summary and Mini-Lesson – Includes a rundown of what this card is about and the key lesson takeaway.
- Equipment Needed – Gives you a list of the exact equipment needed to complete the assignments.
- Tips & Settings – Recommended camera settings and other useful tips to give you a perfect starting point.
- Sample Photographs – To give you an idea of what you will be creating and to inspire you.
- Action Assignments – These are the assignments you'll be doing to complete the card and stretch your skills.
- Self-Check System – Here, you'll get a series of questions and points to help you assess how you went.
This is a simple and quick way to get past that “not sure what to practice” phase and get out and start improving your shooting skills today.
And of course, because it’s Cyber Monday, there is a super special on these ones – they are 88% off until the end of the day!
But that’s in about 12 hours so get on it quickly.