Something about natural window lighting makes just about any subject in a photograph look absolutely amazing. Throw in some skill from a good photographer, and you have a recipe for a great collection.
Check out this great collection and see the resources at the base of the article for ideas on how to get similar results in your own portraiture.
More Resources on Portraiture and Natural Light:
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Portrait Photography
- How to take Amazing Portraits in the Golden Hour
- Ten Tips for Shooting Studio Portraits
- These Are the Ways to put the WOW Factor into Your Portraits
- How to Capture Stunning Backlit Portraits During the Golden Hours
- A Portrait Photographer’s Guide To Coaching Clients
great picture fusion-of-horizons
beautiful inspiration !