Last Updated on by
Two things are for certain when you start photography: You will shoot train tracks and you will do long exposures with water. Running water can create some beautiful images when you put the time into setting up your gear and picking the location along with angle and exposure. Here's 27 great, yet eerie shots of running water to get you excited about dusting off your tripod and hiking into the woods looking for streams, rivers and waterfalls.
- Claim Your Free Camera Craft Cheat Sheet
Print it out and keep it for when you really need it - when you're out shooting!
Long Exposure Photography Resources
- Long Exposure Tutorial (Video)
- Tips for Long Exposure Waterfall Photography
- 8 Tips for Long Exposure Photography
- Waterfall Digital Photography
Post Your Own Long Exposure Water Photos in the Comments!