Last Updated on by
Light Stalking has grown into a thriving community with close to a million people following us or seeing us online in one form or other, every month. In all of the hullabaloo, it’s easy to miss the core of what’s happening in photography on Light Stalking. So that’s why we decided to sum it up for you. Here’s what you missed recently on Light Stalking.
Photo of the Week
Photo by Bob Israel.
The Most Popular Stories from the Last 7 Days
• 31 Amazing Photographs of Beach Rock Formations– Part of the photography game is finding interesting subjects to photograph. These photographers have found it, as is evident in these gorgeous photos of beach rock formations!
• The 10 Main Advantages of Buying an Advanced DSLR–Perhaps you have outgrown your camera and want to take your photography to the next level. This helpful guide will show you some of the features you will likely find on an advanced DSLR and how to make use of them.
• 5 Tips for Photographers Who Want to Break Into the Fine Art Marketplace – Even the most skilled fine art photographer needs some business sense in order to make it in the marketplace. These tips will help you to make the transition form hobbyist to professional.
• 27 Exciting Night Time City Shots– These stunning photos of cities at night show what happens when you put a great photographer in front of a good scene.
What You Missed in the Light Stalking Community
Submit your photo to this week’s photography challenge – Reflections!
We have had some great responses to our last few photography challenges on the forum. Last week’s photography challenge was Leading Lines – Do you have any photos with leading lines to show us? Also, check out the fantastic images from the week before in Crowds.
Other Weekly Photography Challenges:
View this week’s Mobile Monday Challenge.
We’d love to chat with you! Add your opinions here:
• Flower of the Day – Part 2
• Analog Cameras
• THROWDOWN: Your City or Town
• THROWDOWN: Oneness
What Are Our Members Up To?
We have some amazing members here at Light Stalking that runs the gamut from career professional photographers through to beginner enthusiast. Here’s what a few of them are up to in photography.
Great Shots Uploaded to the Light Stalking Community
Photo by Lynne Mass.
Photo by Richard Wood. Richard can also be found on Facebook.
If you’re not already part of the Light Stalking community then come and join the fun. We promise not to bite!
Rachael Towne is a photographer and can be found on her photography blog as well as Twitter.