As amateur as amateur gets!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Allows Edits:
        @

No Achievements Yet!

I am very new to photography. I didn’t really realize that I had so much passion for it until about 6 months ago. My whole life, my first love has been music, and I never imagined that anything would bring me that deep emotional feeling like making music does, until one day I went on a nature hike, and took our junky camera out and really started to look at things, and watch my kids interact with nature. The photographs from that day were the best I had ever taken, because I felt like they captured not only what I was seeing, but how I was seeing it(if that makes sense). I immediately fell in love. Since then, I’ve been doing a lot of reading, soaking in all the information I can get my hands on, trying to get better, and I have come a long way just in these few months, but I feel like getting to know people who have more experience, or are even learning just like me, is the crucial next step in growing as an aspiring photographer. I do not claim to be a technical expert or take amazing photographs, but I’m learning, and will only get better with each shot.
        I really look forward to meeting some of you, and welcome any help or suggestions on how to grow as a serious photographer, and not be that mom with a camera, who thinks shes a pro.
        Thank you for taking the time to read!

David Sill
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @dsillsailing

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to Light Stalking. How you were seeing it makes complete sense. That’s one of the reasons that two photographers shooting the same subject will come up with very different images. And we are all learning, all the time.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author