Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      TheArtofRio
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @theartofrio

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Been here for over a week and have yet to update my profile, been so busy.

Hello all, my name here is The Art of Rio. My name however is Roberto I. Ortiz (Rio). I’m a self-taught photographer and Graphic Artist. I’ve been taking pics since the age of 6 when I got my hands on my very first camera (a Brownie). I’ve been hooked ever since.

I currently live in Puerto Rico which provides me with a never-ending supply of material to photograph. From sunsets to beach scenes to flora and fauna. We have it all.

I hope to share some of my work here with you all to continue learning my craft and keep improving.

Let’s have some fun!

Rio

Tobie
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @tobiepsg
          • Contender Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome Roberto! You’re living an a beautiful & interesting part of the world so I’m sure you have some great shot to share with us! Jump in straight away and participate! Click on Forum FAQs (top right of the page) for instructions on how to upload & show your shots!

quasiphoto
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: No
            @hkmp50

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello,
            since you posted two names I would first like to know what you prefer to be called. Welcome to the forum, I hope you find your way around and if not just ask, someone will surely help you. (I can say that from experience). Let’s see what you have been working on. 🙂
            PS. I love Puerto Rican women, they are a little feisty, but man are they good looking!
            Cheers, Frank

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author