Hello Everyone

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9y ago by Tersha.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Alfred
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @alfred

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

My name is Alfred Hernandez, I have been a photographer for 20 years. Tweleve of thoes years was spent as a photojournalist and the past eight have been in the Visual Information department at Yuma Proving Ground. I can’t say it was one single image that got me hooked on photography I think it was just images and illustrations in general. I remember as a child loving pictures and illustrations in books. I never liked to read but I would like making up my own stories to the pictures. When I started my first photojournalism job the images that really caught my attention were AP photos from across the world. I love photography, especially documentary photography, because I’m able to tell someones story through images and capture moments in life that are compelling. Be it the excitment of a high school team winning a state championship or a mother meeting the man who received her daughters heart for the first time. It’s thoes moments in time that are captured forever and allow the emotions of that moment to live on through the image. Thanks for spending the time to get to know a little about me.

Alfred J. Hernandez

CC: @admin, @tersha

StefB
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @stefb

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

hello and welcome! looking forward to your pictures and comments!

Albirder
          Participant
            @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to LightStalking, Alfred! SharkTank is the critique forum. I hope you will critique photos, especially in the class of street photography. Your experience will be much appreciated. We also have non-critique forums including the Landscape Forum, Weekend Challenges, and General Photo ChitChat. All of us have photos that we either do not want critiqued or they may not need critique. I hope you will choose a forum and start posting!

Alfred
            Participant
              • Allows Edits: No
              @alfred

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Thank you very much, Here is a link to some samples of my work http://www.facebook.com/dfastudio1
              I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to getting to know other shooters.

Tersha
              Keymaster
                • https://www.flickr.com/photos/diane_rose/
                @tersha
                • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
                • Mobile Maestro Icon
                • Contender Icon
                • Member’s Pick Icon
                • Throwdowner Icon
                Allows Edits? Yes

Hi @alfred, welcome to Light Stalking. You have an interesting collection of images on Facebook, looking forward to seeing some of your work here.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author