Hello from Norwich in the UK :-)

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! Hello from Norwich in the UK :-)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      neilfellowes
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @neiilfellowes

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi there,

My name is Neil and I take photos.

Based in the east Anglian city of Norwich I am a musician and photographer, the latter of which I divide my time between urban exploration and concert photography. I’ve enjoyd a modicum of success with both having images used on CD covers and magazines (front cover of PSN Europe) and taken photos of a number of known music acts such as Gary Numan, Midge Ure, Steve Harley, Heaven 17, Tara Busch and Depeche Mode to name a few. Am about to embark on photographisting models, having recently purchased a set of studio strobes. Not bad going for someone hitting 50 in a matter of weeks!!!

I absolutely love photography and as such, have not, and do not intend in the future, to pursue it professionally as I want to keep that magic – if a commission or cover comes my way, then great 🙂

Have already enjoyed looking though this site and have found it beneficial already(just bought a set of extension tubes for my Canon after reading a macro article on here).

Regards,

Neil

Arthur
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @arthurr4

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi Neil and welcome.
          I used to play guitar in pub bands but not for about 3 years now. Photography is now my main hobby.

Albirder
          Participant
            • Allows Edits: Yes
            @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

I can remember when one of my sons was a teenager. He was quite bitten by the computer bug and did not want to ruin his passion by majoring in computer science in college. As it turned out he could “not not” do that. Twenty years later he is doing what he still loves as a profession, but in his heart it is an avocation. I am really looking forward to your photos in concert photography and urban exploration. We have another new member who specializes in urban photography. And one who specializes in rock photography. And two who specialize in bugs. I love this community. There are so many opportunities to see the world through a lens of someone else’s passion.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author