• Author
      SiobhanL
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @siobhanl

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi everyone.
        I’m new to the group. I live in Dublin and although great locations for photography I just don’t get to take photos as often as I like.

Love photography but consider myself quite a beginner. Other people tell me I’m good but I am very much a learner. Looking forward to seeing all the work here and learning from you all.

Siobhan

Albirder
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @albirder

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Belated welcome to LightStalking, Siobhan. We got a bit behind at the end of the year greeting new members, but we want you to know we are glad you have joined our community. What is really great about this community, aside from our mutual abiding love for all things photographic, is that we have members from all over the world. Besides our critique forum, SharkTank, we have non-critique forums including the Landscape Forum, the Weekend Challenges, and, my favorite, Mobile Monday. This weekend’s challenge is Music to my Heart. The goal is to set a theme for weekend photography, but we will all be posting our favorite photos from the past – even as our hearts are singing. Won’t you join us with a post?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author