• Author
      ladyrobynlisa
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @ladyrobynlisa

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello!
        I am an ameuter photographer living in the United States-but daydreams about living in the UK. Mostly I take travel photos and landscapes but am trying to expand my reporitoire to include more portraits. I never really thought much about photography until I got to college. My dad let me borrow his old minolta and I began shooting the seascapes in Machias, Maine. I have always been attracted to the quality of light and how evocative it could be. Since I was little I always had a tendency to day dream about scenes I saw. I would see a young kid walking through the woods with his mom and 5 minutes later I had their whole “story” in my head. That is what I love about photography- the way it makes us think, wonder and imagine the details. I love to look at images and browse galleries on flickr all the time.
        I would love to get some feedback on things that I am doing right and things that could be better. I have some images on Flickr, under ladyrobynlisa and will upload more here soon.
        Feel free to say Hi if you see me in the forums.

David Sill
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @dsillsailing

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome to Light Stalking. This is a good community for getting feedback. It also is a great place to learn by giving feedback to others.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author