• Author
      Stalkale
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @stalkale

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi,

My name is Gustav, I´m a 19 year old kid from Sweden, currently living in Vancouver.

Ive had a great interest for photography since 2010, when me and my friends started to hang out a lot a the local skatepark in our hometown. Im useless at skateboard, ut i had a lot of fun photographing my friends. Later that year i got my first DSLR. I haven’t really been shooting at all since early 2014, but the last few weeks the interest has come back to me.

I’m not one of those kids with a expensive camera who thinks that they are professionals. The truth is that I’m not very good to be honest. I shoot pictures, that looks roughly the same as pictures already taken. So thats my challenge for this spring, to get my own unique style in photography, and maybe sell some pictures if I’m lucky. I would like you to help on my way.

Right now, i don’t really know where i will end up or what my style will look like in May.But i hope that its new and interesting. To get there i´ll just hit the streets of Vancouver with my camera as much as possible.

I use a Canon 60D, 18-135mm f.3,5-5,6 and a Sigma 50mm f.1,4. y roommate has som more expensive lenses that i will be using as well, but those two will be my primary gear. (especially my sigma, i love that lens)I also posted a little in Lightroom 5.

I hope that i´ll be able to learn a lot from you guys.

Thanks,

Gustav

Arthur
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @arthurr4

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

Hi and welcome. Just keep taking photos that interest you and your style will come. Don’t think its wrong to borrow another style as the more you use it the more it will become your way of taking photos. Just my opinion.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author