Better than the supermoon

Home Photography Forums The Shark Tank Better than the supermoon

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Suheil unneen 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Laurie Brown
    Participant

Fabio
    Participant

Walter Lustig
    Participant

I think you got carried away with the subject you wanted to photograph and then again in the post-processing.

From the small size, I would have never seen the ski jump and chair lift … thought it was another cement factory or alike … only got the idea when reading yr text.

It all looks pretty much out of focus … too much dark foreground taking up almost 1/3 of the height, then a light patch – the lake with no detail, no interesting reflections, only empty space – again almost 1 third. Only then we get to what your main subject seems to be …

Could you provide us with a high-res version pls?

I also don't know whether the portrait format is the best choice here …

BTW, your watermark is flushed with the left edge of the image … looks like having been cropped after placing the wm … I think it would be better if it was an equal distance from whatever edge it is flushed with

Ehpem
    Participant

The water in front could have worked pretty well if the building were reflected in it and the black zone to the right were gone. I am thinking a reflective band of water with building in it, then a black band of land and building then a light band of sky. Kind of like a sideways Rorschach test.

Suheil unneen
    Participant

I too like the toning. My main issue is the focus. Nothing is very sharp.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.