- May 28, 2019 at 3:28 pm #408125
I think this is a Cassin's Finch. I shot this at Box Canyon, in Ouray, CO
- May 28, 2019 at 4:54 pm #408137
Nice shot. What lens were you using?
- May 28, 2019 at 6:37 pm #408158
It’s a Nikon 70-300 @ about 275. I was really close, less than 20 feet, so it worked out well. I don’t have all the info with me, but I had pushed the ISO to 400 because of the shade and diffuse light. I think it was around f10 @ 1/350 or so, on a Nikon D750.
- May 29, 2019 at 12:20 am #408216
Nice shot Bruce, did you visit the falls while you were there?
- May 29, 2019 at 10:00 am #408337
Thanks Robert! We did visit the falls; this shot is from the nature park actually located in Box Canyon Falls Park. Amazing waterfall, coming down through the rock like that.
- May 29, 2019 at 1:39 am #408234
Bruce, this is lovely! i can almost reach out and touch him. you should put this in Tersha's Weekend Challenge #436 Selective Focus, it is really well done.
- May 29, 2019 at 10:00 am #408338
Thanks Dorothy! I will! 🙂
- May 29, 2019 at 1:09 pm #408365
This is a sweet image Bruce. Very beautiful 🙂
- May 29, 2019 at 4:11 pm #408394
- May 29, 2019 at 2:53 pm #408383
Great image, beautiful bird!
- May 29, 2019 at 4:12 pm #408395
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.