Hold the Thief

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Erik Fransman 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Kent DuFault
    Participant

OKAY!! What's the story behind this???? 🙂

Erik Fransman
      Participant

It's not my photo. My wife plucked it from the internet, so we have to make up our own stories. Just liked the image, Photoshopped or not.

bucweeet
    Participant

I saw this image on a couple of other websites and found/thought it was very interesting.  Once I expand/enlarge the image in the browser, I'm left wondering how valid it is versus how well ‘photo shopped' it is.

One reason is – stopping the propellers, which requires a very fast shutter speed; although plausible with the bright blue sky.

2nd – little or no damage/harm to the eagle from the propellers. There are four (4) of them after all in close proximity to each other so one could/would imagine at least a few feathers flying.

3rd – it's my belief it it was in fact an eagle/hawk attacking in mid-flight, it's claw would be -wrapped – around the drone, vice appearing to be resting on it. Or at a minimum, the claw would still be – wide open – as it ‘grabs/catches' the drone.

With all that said, I still find it an interesting photo.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  bucweeet.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  bucweeet.

Rob Eyers
    Participant

WOW. Great moment Erik!

Federico Alegria
    Participant

Jajajajaja!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.