- February 13, 2019 at 5:26 pm #390355
So after my last post where I broke a number of tools, I now have some new tools suitable for light painting in water. Some home-made, some commercially available.
These are from my latest venture into the pool.
Home made light flute:
Home made light wand
Home made wand
Arclight Blade (commercial)
- February 14, 2019 at 12:27 am #390387
Love these images David. The third and fourth images look like scenes out of extraterrestrial movies 🙂
- February 14, 2019 at 12:29 am #390388
All really nice David
- February 14, 2019 at 5:48 am #390417
My favorite is the second one. For some reason it looks really powerful 🙂
- February 14, 2019 at 7:37 am #390459
Brilliant David. Love them all.
Would like to see a bit more on the left of the first one though.
- February 17, 2019 at 6:45 pm #391021
I started that one outside the frame while I was working out my boundaries! More to come though.
- February 14, 2019 at 9:52 am #390480
I love them all. I'm not sure I can even pick a favorite.
- February 14, 2019 at 11:09 am #390518
David you are brilliant making these images. So very well done.
- February 14, 2019 at 12:39 pm #390525
Nice David, thanks for sharing!
- February 15, 2019 at 2:47 am #390597
You are amazing with these, I love the first the best,especially in the water…
- February 15, 2019 at 9:07 pm #390714
great series! i love how you're doing these in with the water, it really adds another dimension to your light painting.
- February 16, 2019 at 7:56 pm #390877
David, this is great stuff. You need to write a tutorial on how to do this. I see, it's already out there. https://www.lightstalking.com/light-painting/
- February 17, 2019 at 6:46 pm #391022
Thank you very much everyone for the positive comments. Much appreciated.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.