- December 30, 2018 at 5:56 pm #382236
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- December 30, 2018 at 5:57 pm #382237
- January 1, 2019 at 1:23 am #382318
- January 1, 2019 at 5:13 am #382330
Wow! What a beautiful image Dahlia. The snowy mountains look like a painting. Great compo.
- January 2, 2019 at 8:36 am #382571
Thank you Graham 🙂
- January 2, 2019 at 8:51 am #382580
Very nice Dahlia. So beautiful. 🙂
- January 3, 2019 at 8:03 am #382845
Thank you Kent 🙂
- January 2, 2019 at 4:08 pm #382713
Beautiful Dahlia, love the blue with the tiny bits of red on the buildings.
- January 3, 2019 at 8:03 am #382846
Thank you Diane 🙂
- January 3, 2019 at 9:17 pm #382953
- January 7, 2019 at 11:13 pm #383611
Thank you David 🙂
- January 1, 2019 at 5:55 am #382334
- January 1, 2019 at 4:07 pm #382430
- January 2, 2019 at 8:37 am #382573
Love the drama and the colours Diane 🙂
- January 2, 2019 at 3:56 pm #382704
- January 2, 2019 at 8:52 am #382581
An absolutely stunning example of a minimalist landscape photograph!
- January 2, 2019 at 3:57 pm #382707
Wow, thanks Kent! It was the only glimmer of sun on a very dull day, and I caught it in just the right place.
- January 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #383329
What Kent said. I love the balance in this pic Diane. The way the shape of the land is inverted and reflected in the sky. Gives it a Yin and Yang feel. Gorgeous soft colours enhance this even more.
- January 8, 2019 at 6:30 am #383685
Thanks Graham, that’s a lovely description !
- January 2, 2019 at 8:56 am #382586
All images were created with the iPhone 8+ camera and processed in Snapseed and Instagram. The montage was created using the app “Layout”.
I spent the Christmas week in Oregon with my wife.
I titled this image, “Nothing is better in Life than doing what you love with someone you love – who happens to love it as much as you do”
- January 2, 2019 at 4:02 pm #382708
Love it Kent, love and happiness shines through.
- January 6, 2019 at 6:42 pm #383327
You are a very lucky man Kent and these pics reflect your happiness. You have a knack for placing the viewer in the moment like we're there with you. Maybe its that subdued palette of yours (the Kent filter) which perhaps reflects a feeling rather than a vision?
- January 2, 2019 at 10:24 pm #382791
Strangest dessert I've ever had: Halo Halo (Filipino) – purple yam ice cream, jackfruit, red beans, chick peas, cherries, lots of shaved ice with condensed milk and other oddities (to my tongue!) I phone 8+, no edits.
- January 3, 2019 at 8:52 pm #382951
Took this one inside the city town hall at my wife's work Christmas Dinner. Obviously low light hence the noise but I just really liked the colours and form.
Galaxy A5, Snapseed.
- January 4, 2019 at 9:39 am #383020
It almost looks like a UFO floating in space.
- January 5, 2019 at 9:35 pm #383179
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Fly by iPhone X edited with LRMobile.
- January 6, 2019 at 4:17 pm #383295
Good shot Rob, really very sharp!
- January 6, 2019 at 6:34 pm #383323
Great shot for a mobile Rob. Being able to make phone calls with these devices as well seems redundant 🙂
- January 7, 2019 at 5:35 pm #383519
Wow, this is amazing for a phone and a fascinating view of the eyes.
- January 7, 2019 at 5:30 pm #383516
Cats Binge Watching….
Galaxy S7 Edge
- January 8, 2019 at 6:31 am #383687
Cool shot Erik, are they your birds?
- January 8, 2019 at 5:49 pm #383793
Diane, no these are not my birds. The cage is a cat cage so the cats can got outside since we live on the second floor and there is no other way for them to go outside.
The birds are small parrots that are doing really well in Amsterdam. Every day they fly the same route and visit our house as well. We have some nuts and seeds outside the cage so they come to eat that.
Here is what the cage looks like:
- January 9, 2019 at 3:42 pm #383923
What a great idea for your cats, they are so lucky, you look after them so well!
It's odd seeing parrots flying free, I guess they're escapees?
- January 9, 2019 at 5:15 pm #383932
About the parrots (actually mini parrots): A few escaped from the zoo but the rest just arrived from Asia. We have about 600 hundred.
It's fun but they make quite a bit of noise when they visit. They don't stay long though… (and they entertain the cats)
- January 8, 2019 at 5:54 pm #383794
My 91-year-old father and his 2-month-old great-granddaughter. (Daughter of my nephew)
- January 9, 2019 at 3:42 pm #383925
A very special moment!
- January 14, 2019 at 3:40 am #384737
- January 12, 2019 at 1:06 am #384397
Cool photo- would have been perfect for the Old and New challenge we had a few weeks ago…
- January 14, 2019 at 3:41 am #384738
Thanks Tom. That would have been good for old and New.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.