- March 7, 2018 at 9:54 pm #332058
- March 8, 2018 at 1:31 pm #332124
I Love it! Vintage film Look? Successful! She's a cute model.
- March 8, 2018 at 6:42 pm #332159
Thank you Kent! 🙂
- March 8, 2018 at 2:35 pm #332144
Wow, love it Mari. Do you do the setups for shots like these in a studio? Love the colours, the set up, the model and everything about the image 🙂
- March 8, 2018 at 6:46 pm #332160
Thank you! 🙂 Yes, I do setup in studio. With a few friends who assist with hair and wardrobe for the models.
- March 11, 2018 at 1:22 am #332353
Like it-very Norman Rockwellish…
- March 12, 2018 at 10:59 am #332586
- March 12, 2018 at 3:09 pm #332631
Ready for the cover of Saturday Evening Post! Really well done Mari. Good title too.
- March 12, 2018 at 6:13 pm #332679
Thank you Rob! 🙂
- March 13, 2018 at 9:45 am #332848
A couple of things I really like about this image Mari.
First the colour combination. It looks like her outfit is greenish/blue and I find the green/yellow background compliment it very well. Although not ‘complimentary' colors in nature, this is a great depiction on how ‘analogous' colours (colours beside each other) can work well together.
And secondly, the deft hand used to bring about the ‘softness' in the image. Now a days there is so much stress put on a sharp focus (which this image also has) but I especially like the softness you have instilled into the image.
Really nicely done.!
- March 13, 2018 at 8:28 pm #332887
Thank you bucweet! 🙂 I love to get the color correction just right to really give it that vintage look. I also agree about sharp focus, soft focus makes an image so much easier on the eyes.
- March 15, 2018 at 4:34 pm #333157
Hi Samantha……….your moniker bottom left leaves me a tad cold and the right and left should be equal….tis rubbish NOT! 🙂
I also love it………..really fresh…………………and a fantastic pose,well done! 🙂
- March 15, 2018 at 11:00 pm #333270
Thank you Falxy! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.