- January 31, 2019 at 10:45 pm #388214
- February 1, 2019 at 12:04 am #388219
This is a great image Robert. I like the geometry, textures and at the same time how it depicts the weather. Hope everything is ok where you are 🙂
- February 1, 2019 at 12:45 pm #388276
Yeah were doing great, I know the news is getting almost ridiculous abut the weather. I know when I lived in Minnesota there was a two week period where it never got warmer than -20f. There may be some records being set but these are weather occurrences that have happened many time just in my life time. Where @kent is in Minnesota the city of Minneapolis, last I knew, had almost 10 miles on interconnected sky ways which were constructed just so people could travel between stores and businesses and stay out of the winter cold.
- February 1, 2019 at 8:52 am #388248
Hi Robert, great colors and composition 🙂 Your image made me google T A Molton Barn!
- February 1, 2019 at 12:47 pm #388277
This is widely known as the most photographed barn in the world. part of my motivation to do something different.
- February 1, 2019 at 11:38 am #388259
I love it Robert. The barn in the snow. It was made for photographing.
- February 1, 2019 at 12:49 pm #388278
Thanks John, it was good combination.
- February 1, 2019 at 1:25 pm #388280
Definitely has character. Would like to see the rest of it please if you have it…
- February 1, 2019 at 2:08 pm #388284
- February 1, 2019 at 8:11 pm #388338
Cudos for your approach to photograhing this iconic structure Robert. I’ve not seen another like it and it stands well on it’s own.
- February 3, 2019 at 9:34 pm #388632
- February 1, 2019 at 8:27 pm #388344
Great take on a common theme in these hallowed pages Robert. I love the originality of this shot with the crisp textured woodwork standing out against the towering background. Something about seeing the door hinges and little details bring the viewer closer to what it was actually like to be there back in the day.
- February 3, 2019 at 9:35 pm #388633
Thank you Graham,
I like your viewpoint.
- February 1, 2019 at 11:10 pm #388357
it is a very unconventional photo of this over-photographed barn. but it works. excellent job seeing the details.
- February 3, 2019 at 9:37 pm #388634
Thanks Beth,Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.