urban view

Home Photography Forums The Shark Tank urban view

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bucweeet 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Falxy
    Participant

_DSC0201-Edit

24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8
    ƒ/11.0
    62.0 mm
    1/80

don't give a……….do give a

already said……….don't hide behind the parapet! 🙂

beauty in the ordinary

snow patrol just now maybe respond in two weeks

billyspad
    Participant

Can see the ordinary very clearly………………………..if you see beauty in the very ordinary or mundane you will love it………………………………..otherwise likely to fall asleep whilst viewing.

Possible responses………Love the muted colors Dunc………the two red buildings really lift this into the realm of extraordinary………………..Love the reflections Dunc etc etc

Falxy
    Participant

yep….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…….total demise 🙂

hey full of epic images just like this one…hold on……….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

love you all…………hate anal

Anne Hornsby
    Participant

Hi, Duncan.   I think a crop would make this more interesting.   I find the solar panels distracting, so I would crop from the left to the green scaffolding, which forms a nice perpendicular to the orange roof (which helps me see the person in yellow below).   Then I would crop from the top to emphasize the line of roofs there, part of the urban development story, leaving just a bit over the left-most roof, and then more since these roof lines slope downward to the right,

bucweeet
    Participant

“lots” of images in this one Duncan.  Just experiment with various crops and I'm sure you will see several you like.  OK, several you may find “so-so”.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.