Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- The Truth About Vignettes in Photography - July 9, 2014
- 17 Wilderness Photographs That Will Make You Want to Go Hiking! - July 8, 2014
- The Ultimate List of Online Resources for Being a Better Photographer - June 24, 2014
While most of us cringe at the possibility of encountering these creatures, some clever photographers see the potential in capturing their image. This collection of photographs of jellyfish might have you looking for an underwater camera housing too, though some of them are taken from the comfort of a glass enclosure at a local aquarium! Check out the resources after the collection for more underwater photography goodness.
Want to Know More About Underwater Photography?
- Photoshop Tutorial for Post-Processing Your Underwater Pictures – by Light Stalking’s own Jacob Maentz
- 30 Fantastic Examples of Underwater Photography – Put together by our friends at the Photo Argus
- 50 Stunning Underwater Photos – By the folks at that den of pretty stuff – Smashing Magazine