Latest posts by LightStalking (see all)
- Beth Moon’s Photographs of Ancient Trees Will Inspire You - July 7, 2015
- 21 Works of Photo Artistry That Will Blow Your Mind - June 22, 2015
- These Haunting 1913 Portraits Are From the Beginnings of Colour Photography - May 4, 2015
While most of us cringe at the possibility of encountering these creatures, some clever photographers see the potential in capturing their image. This collection of photographs of jellyfish might have you looking for an underwater camera housing too, though some of them are taken from the comfort of a glass enclosure at a local aquarium! Check out the resources after the collection for more underwater photography goodness.
Want to Know More About Underwater Photography?
- Photoshop Tutorial for Post-Processing Your Underwater Pictures – by Light Stalking’s own Jacob Maentz
- 30 Fantastic Examples of Underwater Photography – Put together by our friends at the Photo Argus
- 50 Stunning Underwater Photos – By the folks at that den of pretty stuff – Smashing Magazine