Amazing long exposure waterfall photographs, capture something deep in our imaginations. The crashing fall of the water, juxtaposed with the calming greens and blues – it is no wonder that we connect with these images and want to get out there and capture their glory ourselves.
Hey, the Earth is about 71% water, we are made up of about 60% water – so, of course, long exposure waterfall photographs invoke something primal.
So here are 28 long exposure waterfall photographs to inspire you to level up your photography game.
And really all you need is a sturdy tripod and a camera with manual settings and to give these 3 tips a go and you too will be getting amazing shots like these:
- Use the lowest ISO possible to reduce noise in your photos
- Choose an aperture between f8 and f11 for sharper images.
- Experiment with different shutter speeds. Try speeds from a few seconds to a few minutes to get the right effect.
These tips are a great place to start, but if you'd like to take your long exposure waterfall photographs to the next level, then you should take a look at the excellent Complete Guide To Long Exposure. But let's take a look at more of these magical and ethereal long exposure waterfalls.
The Complete Guide To Long Exposure Photography will teach you how to take amazing images just like these. From the gear you'll need, to camera settings, and composition, this comprehensive guide will walk you through every step to ensure that you have the technical knowledge to master long exposure. So take a look at the guide and take the next steps here.
So What Is In The Complete Guide To Long Exposure Photography?
- Learn how to get tack sharp photographs with extended exposures
- Straight-forward advice on exactly how to set up your camera including using ND filters
- Solutions to getting the shot in difficult conditions and how to use your tripod with long exposure times
- Why many photographers miss the shot (exposure time does matter)
- Good old-fashioned advice on what gear to buy
How Do I Level Up My Long Exposure Game?
If you want to capture images like these long exposure waterfall photographs, then you will want to grab the Complete Guide to Long Exposure Photography.
You will get the comprehensive guide that covers every aspect of long exposure photography to ensure that your creative vision is transformed from idea to photographic reality.