Spiders are one of those photographic subjects that you either love or hate. Some of us run squealing from the monster in our view-finders, while others stick around and get some unforgettable macro shots. These amazingly beautiful photographs of spiders (if somewhat creepy for some of us) show what can be done if you have patience and vision with these creatures. Personally, I am content to watch from a distance.
Come Closer, Jumping Spider [Salticidae] by giovzaid85, on Flickr
More Articles and Collections of Spiders
- The Incredible Bug Portraiture of Thomas Shahan – You have to check out this guy!
- Thomas Shahan's Website – More work from a master
- 7 Surreal Photos of Spider's Webs
- Macro: 7 Tips for Photographing Insects
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Female Photographers Can’t Be Nikon D850 Ambassadors? Controversy Ensues After Nikon Asia Omits Women - September 16, 2017
- Bite Size Tips: How to Build Your Own Workflow for Post Production - September 4, 2017
- Bite Size Tips: 5 Ideas For Better Black and White Photography - September 1, 2017