Driftwood can make itself useful to a coastal photographer in many ways. As its own subject it's lines and texture are always unique. As an interesting foreground to a coastal landscape, it is without equal. We think these photographers have really captured the beauty possible with such an interesting subject.
- Claim Your Free Camera Craft Cheat Sheet
Print it out and keep it for when you really need it - when you're out shooting!
More Cool Links on Photographing Driftwood:
- How This Award Winning Coastal Photograph was Taken
- 7 Quick Tips for Better Beach Photography
- Quick and Useful Tips for Beach Photography
- Tips for Better Beach Photography