If you're in America, you know things get a little crazy around Thanksgiving. Besides a cool holiday, pretty much every retailer goes absolutely nuts with dropping the price on their products – photography-related businesses being no exception.
The rest of the world kind of follows along online, picking up some solid bargains too.
Personally, I use it to pick up a lot of photography education material that I spend the next weeks and months working my way through. Sometimes I might even get a piece of gear.
Anyway, I just wanted to give you the heads up that we're working to put some pretty good deals together for you and using our … ahem… weight… to ask others to share their discounts with Light Stalking readers.
A few have already come through so I thought we'd give you an early heads up and let you know that more is coming down the line.
- Effortless Editing With Lightroom by Expert Photography – Josh Dunlop's photography courses sell like hotcakes when they're launched and this one was very popular for people looking to get to grips with Adobe Lightroom. This one is at $67 down from $147. Solid.
- B&H Gear Deals – B&H has a stack of deals on equipment that is already live including speedlights, memory, lenses, and bodies. If you're looking to get some gear, this is the best time of year to be getting it.
- The Photography Tutorial Ebook – This one by the guys over at Picture Correct is always popular as a solid intro to a lot of different elements of photography. And it's already at 62% off in preparation for the Black Friday weekend. Get in early.
- Contrastly Presets Bundle – This one is on sale and they're offering the lot. Yes, they are a competitor of ours, but their presets are amazing and they keep us on our toes which can only be a good thing. This bundle is at 86% off.
- Photography Concentrate's Stunning Black and White Course – This one is 50% off and is a solid buy if you're looking to take your black and white photography up a notch. Use the coupon code PCBLKP17 when purchasing.
Now, obviously this goes NUTS closer to the weekend so stay tuned and we will be keeping an eye out for you so you don't miss out on some seriously good photography deals.
It's a good time of year to be looking for this stuff!