Light Stalking has grown into a thriving community with close to a million people following us or seeing us online in one form or other, every month. In all of the hullabaloo, it’s easy to miss the core of what’s happening in photography on Light Stalking. So that’s why we decided to sum it up for you. Here’s what you missed recently on Light Stalking.
The Most Popular Stories from the Last 7 Days
• How to Get Your Photographs Accepted at Stock Libraries– Many people require several tries before being accepted at stock libraries. These tips will help you succeed. Whatever you do don't give up!
• Some Photography Links to Read Over Your Breakfast Coffee –Sure to keep the photography enthusiast busy, these links will show you some of the best tutorials, photos and articles.
• How to Photograph Children Outdoors– Learning how to use natural light and these tips will improve your outdoor child photography.
• Is Film Truly Superior to Digital– An apparently controversial subject, learn the assets and drawbacks of film and digital.
What You Missed in the Light Stalking Community
Submit your photographs for this week’s photography challenge What Inspires You? – What is it that makes you tick or feel passionate as a photographer? Also, check out the fantastic images from last week in Transportation.
Other Weekly Photography Challenges:
View this week’s Mobile Monday Challenge.
We’d love to chat with you! Add your opinions here:
• Infrared: Different Processing Ideas
• Butterflies, Beas and Other Bugs
• THROWDOWN: Oneness
• Post Your Blue Hour Photos
What Are Our Members Up To?
We have some amazing members here at Light Stalking that runs the gamut from career professional photographers through to beginner enthusiast. Here’s what a few of them are up to in photography.
Great Shots Uploaded to the Light Stalking Community
Photo by Richard Taylor.
If you’re not already part of the Light Stalking community then come and join the fun. We promise not to bite!
Rachael Towne is a photographer and the creator of photoluminary.com.