Stunning Examples of Star Trails Photography
Timed exposures in the sky at night produce what are known as ‘star trails’ – enabling you to get some amazing star trail photos. The movement of the earth makes the exposure of the stars like that of a moving object that produces lines of light.
If combined with a well composed image, the results can be quite striking. This collection of star trail photography shows some great examples of this photographic niche which we really enjoyed.
Check out the tutorials at the end of the post if you want to know more about star trails photography.
Star Trail Photo Resources
- Deviant Art Star Trail Photography Tutorial
- Tips for Shooting Star Trail Pictures
- Using Stacking Software for Star Trail Photography
- Star Trails: Tips on Photographing Stars
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- 10 Very Useful Tutorials on Lightroom for Landscape Photographers - October 21, 2016
- What Flickr’s Most Popular Photos of 2015 Revealed About the State of Photography (UPDATED) - October 7, 2016
- How I Edited This Portrait Photo in Lightroom - September 12, 2016