Stunning Examples of Star Trails Photography
Timed exposures in the sky at night produce what are known as ‘star trails’ – enabling you to get some amazing star trail photos. The movement of the earth makes the exposure of the stars like that of a moving object that produces lines of light.
If combined with a well composed image, the results can be quite striking. This collection of star trail photography shows some great examples of this photographic niche which we really enjoyed.
Check out the tutorials at the end of the post if you want to know more about star trails photography.
Star Trail Photo Resources
- Deviant Art Star Trail Photography Tutorial
- Tips for Shooting Star Trail Pictures
- Using Stacking Software for Star Trail Photography
- Star Trails: Tips on Photographing Stars
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Andy Lim’s Guides Reveal Keys to Stunning Portraits and How to Light Them - November 26, 2016
- Black Friday Super Discount: Epic Black and White Presets - November 25, 2016
- What You Need to Know for Photographing Monday’s Supermoon! - November 13, 2016