Wandering around Flickr can really waste a lot of hours, but when we recently stumbled accross Steve Wall‘s photostreams and specifically, his photos of water droplets, well we were impressed.
Steve is an amateur photographer who shoots on a Nikon D200, in this case with a Nikkor 60mm Macro (and like many of us, started with an old AE-1) and we’re sure you will agree that he does it damn well too! We think he combines the best of macro photography with a fantastic imagination and comes up with some spectacular images. In fact we spent quite a lot of time going through his photos!
Now, macro photos of water droplets isn’t exactly something that might have your brimming with excitement, but we thing that after you have a look at these, you might be firing up your macro lens and heading into the garden on the next dewy morning.
Don’t forget to check out Steve’s Waterdrop Photography Tutorial over at Flickr.
Check out these other Macro Photography Tutorials:
- Taking Flower Photos Further
- Get Closeup with Floral Photography
- Youtube Flower Photography Tutorial
- Youtube Intro to Macr Photography
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Lino Manfrotto Passes Away at 80 - February 7, 2017
- Beyonce’s Maternity Photo, Love it or Hate It, Is Now the Most Likes Photo in Instagram’s History - February 3, 2017
- Touching Video Reveals Moment Photographer Gets Her Stolen Gear Back - February 3, 2017