Outdoor Portraits Guide
10 Tips For Epic Outdoor Portraits
is our free guide!
No catches, no tricks - just hit the download button and get it on your desktop now!
Unlike studio portraiture, outdoor portraits don't require any expensive lighting and additional props, which makes them a great starting point for anyone interested in portraiture. So why not grab your camera and a willing subject and head outdoors?
We gave our best to cover the following topics in our guide:
- Choose Your Time Of Day
- Don't Let Your Camera Pick Your Focus Spot
- Shoot Wide Open For Shallow Depth Of Field
- Always, Always, Always Shoot In RAW
- If You Have To Shoot In Bright Sun
- Location, Location, Location
Spread the Word!
While there is absolutely no requirement that you do this, it would be great if you could help us out by Tweeting, Sharing on Facebook or just emailing your friends to let them know about our new guide.