Last Updated on by
Books as physical objects are a delight, and many people feel the same way as we do.
If not, how can you explain that so many people are drawn to take photos of books? Even though Light Stalking thrives in the virtual world, we also hope the printed page never disappears.
Claim Your Free Camera Craft Cheat Sheet
Print it out and keep it for when you really need it - when you're out shooting!
Books are an amazing subject, but you need to be inventive with your composition to really make your photographs of books pop. I mean, books are really just a rectangle so the creativity comes with composing in an interesting way.
Impactful photographs are all about composition, and choosing an everyday subject and photographing it creatively and with a meaningful story, is all part of the fun.
So to get you thinking creatively, here are 35 beautiful photographs depicting books!
Understanding Composition And Improving Your Creativity
Getting photography composition right has always been the greatest challenge for the photographer. If you’d like to get better at photography composition and really understand the basics, so that you can take your photography from average to awesome, you should take a look at Kent DuFault’s Understanding Composition.
In Kent Dufault's Understanding Composition, you'll discover how to:
- avoid the embarrassing composition mistakes many (especially newer) photographers make
- turn your photos around so you’re proud to share them with your friends
- spot great composition in a scene quickly, so you don’t miss out on those ‘once off’ shots again
- use light & pointing elements to improve the strength of your compositions
- avoid ‘composition element overload’, so that you always produce simple, beautiful photographs
- determine the flow of a scene so that ‘setting up’ the perfect shot seems almost effortless
- command your viewers' attention by creating balance in your photographs
- improve your photographs and start shooting more creatively
- Get it here today
Understanding Composition – will ensure you create images that pop. You'll get more out of your photography and start taking images that will truly capture your creative vision. If you’d like to improve your composition skills and learn the concepts of composition, do take a look at Kent DuFault’s guide Understanding Composition.
Understanding Composition Will Improve Your Creativity
If you are looking to improve your photography composition and learn the concepts of composition, do take a look at Kent DuFault’s guide Understanding Composition.
With this guide, you will get a complete understanding of composition fundamentals, taught through 120 Easy-To-Follow Pages of training, illustrations, and assignments.