Dance can be seen simply as a beautiful means of self-expression or as a highly disciplined art, and when practised with others it can also reinforce social connections and bond community.
Dance has been around since forever and has been evolving with time into various styles and techniques, but the power of the human body stays at its core.
Today we bring you highly curated images depicting the power of dance!
[thrive_text_block color=”note” headline=””]Learn the Art of Storytelling Through Photography – If you'd like to understand what photographic storytelling is and learn how to instil the ‘story element' into a photograph that you want to capture, make sure to check out the guide Effective Storytelling With Photography[/thrive_text_block]
Are You Successfully Telling Your Story?
Effective Storytelling With Photography By Kent DuFault gives you a simple and practical understanding of using storytelling to make your photographs stand out.
You will learn every aspect of the storytelling process, and, how you can implement that knowledge into your photographic efforts!
Think about how that would feel, possessing the skill to impart your personal stories out to the world.
Share Your Personal Stories With The World
Imagine sharing your life's journey, what's important to you, and having the skill to confidently create beautiful stories, from any situation with your photography. In Effective Storytelling With Photography you will learn:
- How to Use “Story Structure” to instil meaning into any photo that you can dream up
- The honest truth about why composition on its own cannot create a storytelling photograph.
- How to ‘Mastermind’ a situation, and work through the process, until you achieve the BEST storytelling image…
- Clear and straightforward advice on how to tell a story with ANY genre of photography!
- Why SO many photographers can’t create a storytelling shot, because they don’t understand what exactly makes up a story!
- The surprising fact- that using storytelling in your photos can actually have a therapeutic effect for your own mind and soul…
- You will NEVER again waste an opportunity by shooting a ‘meaningless’ photograph!
- And much more