It is funny how fishing can be a luxurious hobby or the only way of living depending on the social field a person belongs. Thanks a lot, Lenny!
[thrive_text_block color=”note” headline=””]Let's face it, fishing and photography aren't that different. They both require you to scout out the right location, you need to understand what gear is appropriate for the scenario and both require the ability to wait for just the right moment to capture what you came for! Many of us learned to fish by sitting next to an experienced fisherman and being taken by the hand and lead step-by-step through the process.
So to the DSLR Crash Course is like a friendly mentor that will give you the fundamentals to capture the images you want.
GET THE DSLR CRASH COURSE HERE[/thrive_text_block]
Learning A New Skill Can Be Difficult But Rewarding
Perhaps the greatest appeal of photography is its a mixture of the creative and technical into one all-encompassing pastime or profession. For newcomers to it, this can be an attractive, but also a daunting prospect. It can seem like there is a very steep learning curve to photography. The DSLR Crash Course aims to clarify the fundamentals so that you understand the building blocks of photography and build the experience you need to progress. This is a course where you will be taken by the hand and lead step-by-step in discovering photography skills using your DSLR.
Beginning A Photography Journey Doesn't Need To Be Daunting
If you've enjoyed and been inspired by this gallery of fishermen, then you will want to take a look at the DSLR Crash Course. This is a course where you will be taken by the hand and lead step-by-step in discovering photography skills using your DSLR.
In the DSLR Crash Course you will learn:
- How you can get the correct exposure in ANY situation. (this one eludes even the most seasoned photographers)
- A practical in-depth breakdown of ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed. (It's important to master the fundamentals)
- Handling difficult backlighting (backlighting- the thorn in every photographer’s side)
- Discover what metering modes are and how you can effectively use them to create the images you want, every time.
- The Focus, Lock, and Recompose Method (a tried-and-true method for shooting competently and quickly)
- Choosing The “Correct” Auto-focusing Mode (honestly… did you know there could be a correct, or incorrect, mode)
- How to effectively Control Shutter Speed Using Aperture Priority
- A shootout between Wide Angle Lens vs Telephoto Lens. So you'll have the knowledge to confidently pic what to use in each situation.
- Understanding Depth of field, so you can create those highly desirable images with amazing background blur.
- PLUS – An entire section of image case-study breakdowns where you'll be talked through, how to properly meter each scene, what exposure mode would work best, what the correct color balance setting would be, and whether you should be concerned about shutter speed, aperture or both… For each shot.
- And much more