Photography has the ability to show us reality in a way we simply can't see.
Our brain can't create still images, so we rely on photography to capture everything from freezing motion to registering movement thanks to the wonders of long exposure photography techniques.
Today we are bringing you a special subject, speed. Speed is present from our own footsteps to the stars in the sky, so sit back and enjoy the ride!
[thrive_text_block colour =”note” headline=””]If you want to be able to photograph anytime, anywhere and want to produce great photographs under any conditions, you should check out the DSLR Crash Course over at Photzy.
The DSLR Crash Course aims to clarify the fundamentals so that you understand the building blocks of photography and build the experience you need to progress. This is a course where you will be taken by the hand and lead step-by-step in discovering photography skills using your DSLR.
Get The DSLR Crash Course Today[/thrive_text_block]
Beginning A Photography Journey Doesn't Need To Be Daunting
If you've enjoyed and been inspired by this gallery of photographs of speed, then you will want to take a look at the DSLR Crash Course. This is a course where you will be taken by the hand and lead step-by-step in discovering photography skills using your DSLR.
In the DSLR Crash Course you will learn:
- How you can get the correct exposure in ANY situation. (this one eludes even the most seasoned photographers)
- A practical in-depth breakdown of ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed. (It's important to master the fundamentals)
- Handling difficult backlighting (backlighting- the thorn in every photographer’s side)
- Discover what metering modes are and how you can effectively use them to create the images you want, every time.
- The Focus, Lock, and Recompose Method (a tried-and-true method for shooting competently and quickly)
- Choosing The “Correct” Auto-focusing Mode (honestly… did you know there could be a correct, or incorrect, mode)
- How to effectively Control Shutter Speed Using Aperture Priority
- A shootout between Wide Angle Lens vs Telephoto Lens. So you'll have the knowledge to confidently pick what to use in each situation.
- Understanding Depth of field, so you can create those highly desirable images with amazing background blur.
- PLUS – An entire section of image case-study breakdowns where you'll be talked through, how to properly meter each scene, what exposure mode would work best, what the correct colour balance setting would be, and whether you should be concerned about shutter speed, aperture or both… For each shot.
- And much more