The most beautiful blue a human being can ever see in my own personal opinion is the blue you can see inside the wrinkles of a big old glacier.
Unlike icebergs or snow, glaciers are actually moving rivers of ice. These magnificent natural forms are made up of fallen snow that, through the centuries, ends up being compressed into a large and thickened mass of ice.
- Claim Your Free Camera Craft Cheat Sheet
Print it out and keep it for when you really need it - when you're out shooting!
Glaciers form when snow remains in one location long enough to transform into ice.
Today we have selected 15 of the most beautiful photographs glaciers for you to enjoy.
- Winter Wonderland – The Keys to Photographing Snow
- How to Photograph Snow
- Landscape Photography: ND Grad Filters
- Landscape Photography for the Serious Amateur
- A Fan of the Great Outdoors? Here are the BEST Filters for Great Landscapes
- How to Convey Size in Landscape Photography
- 14 Essential Landscape Photography Tutorials