The mighty lion. It is ferocious, majestic, and powerful. It’s the king of the jungle for a good reason. Despite the high intimidation factor associated with lions, they’re extremely popular with humans. When kids visit the zoo, lions are usually near the top of the list of animals they want to see first. And people who go on safari know that the lions are the main draw, even if they won’t admit it outright. Yeah, landscapes, elephants, wildebeests, whatever. It’s all about the lions. Because they’re spectacularly photogenic.
More Animal Photography Resources
- The Three Main Challenges of Zoo Photography
- The Beauty of the Super Long Telephoto Lens – Useful for animal photography too!
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Wildlife Photography
- 12 Great Online Tutorials on Wildlife Photography
Latest posts by Jason D. Little (see all)
- 7 Ways You Can Help Keep Street Photography Alive - March 22, 2017
- 6 Fun Photography Challenge Ideas that will Definitely Challenge You - February 28, 2017
- 7 Ways to Up Your Architectural Photography Game - February 15, 2017