The mighty lion. It is ferocious, majestic, and powerful. It’s the king of the jungle for a good reason. Despite the high intimidation factor associated with lions, they’re extremely popular with humans. When kids visit the zoo, lions are usually near the top of the list of animals they want to see first. And people who go on safari know that the lions are the main draw, even if they won’t admit it outright. Yeah, landscapes, elephants, wildebeests, whatever. It’s all about the lions. Because they’re spectacularly photogenic.
More Animal Photography Resources
- The Three Main Challenges of Zoo Photography
- The Beauty of the Super Long Telephoto Lens – Useful for animal photography too!
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Wildlife Photography
- 12 Great Online Tutorials on Wildlife Photography
Latest posts by Jason D. Little (see all)
- Why Pixel Peeping is (Mostly) a Waste of Time - June 17, 2017
- Something Different: Using a Wide Angle Lens for Portraits - May 14, 2017
- These Are Some Ways to Use Film Photography as a Cure for Your Creative Rut - May 11, 2017