If you're lucky enough to be in the Northern Hemisphere, you are probably aware that we are being visited by the comet Neowise. As you would expect, photographers are taking advantage of the situation to get out and take some great photos of Neowise.
If you're interested in taking some photos of Neowise for yourself, then take a look at our guide on how to photograph comets.
In the meantime, enjoy these great shots.
Photos of Neowise:
If you're interested in taking your own photographs of Neowise or other elements of the night sky, then we have several guides that you will find useful.
- How to Photography Comets – This is the one to read if you want to get yourself a good photo of Neowise.
- Night Sky Photography – This is more general and introduces a few rules for night sky photography.
- How to Photograph Star Trails – If you want to get those trailing stars in your skies, this is the one to read.
- How to Photograph the Moon – Get pin sharp images of the moon.
- How to Photograph the Milky Way – One of our most popular night sky photography guides.
- 8 Tips for Long Exposure Photography – This is a good intro to long exposure from our friends at Contrastly