If you are slightly familiar with my photography, you'll know I am many things, but landscape photographer doesn't spring to mind. Nevertheless, I enjoy looking at great landscape photographs, and today I want to make a gallery to one of my favorite geological phenomena, cliffs!
Here is a brief but stunning collection depicting some really beautiful cliffs from around the world!
If you are into making landscape photography, you should definitely take a spin at over at the Landscape Photography Forum.
Are You Getting The Best Out Of Your Landscape Photography?
If you've ever wondered why a scene, that looked so gorgeous in person, now looks flat and uninteresting in your photograph or if you've ever returned from vacation feeling dissatisfied because your images did not capture the natural beauty that you witnessed with your own eyes then The Complete Landscape Photography Guide is for you.
This guide, by award-winning author and photographer Kent DuFault, will show you how:
- To choose the right camera and lenses for Landscape Photography
- To find (and capture) the unique images that nobody else gets
- A pro shoots AND post-processes their images for art gallery quality!
- Your chosen POV, can make, or break, your image
- To shoot landscape photography at night! Including how to capture beautiful star trails
- To properly use graduated filters…for spectacular results
- And much more
Take a look at The Complete Landscape Photography Guide here
Don't forget out wonder resource page on Landscape Photography – we love that you can get all these resources in one place and we hope it helps you to become a great landscape photographer.
Do check out Kent DuFault's The Complete Landscape Photography Guide. It is comprehensive in its training and the illustrations give you the visuals to help you grasp the concepts of great landscape photography. Better still are the assignments that help you put your learnings into practice.